TIP: Try these olives as a mid-morning pick-me-up.
Exotic Gordal Olives
- Gordal olives Papaya
- Roast red capsicum preserved in oil and vinegar
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Grated ginger
- Torn fresh mint
- Cut the papaya and pineapple into small cubes and combine them in a bowl with the olives.
- Drain the capsicum and chop it finely.
- Add it to the fruit mixture with the extra-virgin olive oil, ginger and mint, then set aside in the refrigerator to allow the flavours to develop.
- Just before serving, halve the banana lengthways, slice and add it to the olive mixture. Serve immediately.
- Gordal Olives with Tomato, Capsicum, Coriander and Cumin
- Green Olives with Inland Dressing