TIP: Ideal before lunch with a cold beer.
Black Olives with Iberian dressing
- Iberian dressing
- Black olives
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Asparagus tips
- Thinly sliced black truffles
- Juliennect Iberian ham
- Sea salt flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a little extra-virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the asparagus and black truffles and cook until just fragrant.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- Stir in the olives and ham and serve.
- Gordal Olives with Tomato, Capsicum, Coriander and Cumin
- Green Olives with Inland Dressing