Green Olives with inland dressing
- Green olives
- Ham off the bone
- Boiled potatoes
- Chopped cooked winter greens, such as kale or cavolo nero (optional)
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Sweet paprika
- Cut the ham and potatoes into cubes.
- Add the green olives, olive oil and chopped greens and toss to combine.
- Drizzle with more extra-virgin olive oil, scatter with paprika and serve.
TIP: If you like a little heat, use cayenne pepper instead of sweet paprika.
- Gordal Olives with Tomato, Capsicum, Coriander and Cumin
- Green Olives with Inland Dressing